Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Leukoplakia,phtoos Of Tongue

meeting creative

I remind you that JCD has you say
The facilitator must be sent as quickly as possible
the agenda .
Transmission (very) late is detrimental
of your final grade ...
Obviously if I do not share access to your
google group , I can not validate your work.
The facilitator must also prepare for the meeting to the last detail!
That means it should also consider setting up the room.
The Secretary will, in turn, ensure the usefulness of its notes to
to exploit the report .
As the agenda, the report must be sent in the
promptly .
Regarding the notation, I will show you how
this evaluation early in the first TP.
Finally, I said that elements of creative thinking
are available on moodle.
Be creative! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment